Montana's Baby-Friendly Designated Hospitals
Congratulations to Montana's 11 Baby-Friendly Designated Hospitals!
- Community Hospital of Ananconda (Anaconda)
- Blackfeet Hospital (Browning)
- St.Peters Healthcare (Helena)
- Marcus Daly Memorial Hospital (Hamilton)
- Central Montana Medical Center (Lewistown)
- Glendive Medical Center (Glendive)
- Livingston Health Care (Livingston)
- Barrett Health Care (Dillon)
- Community Medical Center (Missoula)
- North Valley (Whitefish)
- In addition, St. Vincent's, Clark Fork Valley & St. James Healthcare are currently in 4-D pathway towards Baby-Friendly designation.